Logos Mobile Education: Elyse Fitzpatrick Bundle (3 courses)
Lexham Press 2014
Whether you’re the worship pastor or the Sunday school teacher, your ministry requires your unwavering identity in Christ. In these core Mobile Ed courses, Elyse Fitzpatrick lays the groundwork to growing this Christocentric identity. Under her direction, you’ll learn the importance of building Christ-centered identities in your leaders, your peers, and those whom God has entrusted to you—while at the same time, developing and growing your own. You’ll learn the basics of Christian counseling through the ministry of Jesus’ work on the cross, and discover the importance of God’s Word in relational ministry.
These three courses—in counseling and personal and professional development—build the fundamental character principles every growing and learning Christian must have. Elyse Fitzpatrick brings over 24 years’ of biblical-focused counseling to your education, helping you understand the importance of a rock-solid identity in Christ, and teaching tried-and-true methods for imparting this essential identity to everyone you meet.
Logos Mobile Education is a revolutionary education program that provides formal biblical instruction akin to a Bible college or seminary experience. Learning takes place in an innovative mobile learning environment designed to leverage the power of Logos Bible Software. It’s a biblical and theological education that only Logos could design and deliver. Logos Mobile Ed is education where you are—in your day and in your life. Learn more at www.logos.com/mobile-ed or read our announcements at the Logos blog.
Interested in more Mobile Ed courses? Check out NT331 Book Study: Paul’s Letter to the Romans by Douglas J. Moo, John Walton’s Old Testament courses (OT201 and OT301), and the Preaching and Discipling Foundations Bundle. We also have the nine-course Bible and Doctrine Foundation Bundle.
- The centerpiece of the Mobile Ed courseware is the Logos digital library, the premier biblical research tool for the 21st century. No other resource puts as much standard academic material for theology and biblical studies at your fingertips and at the pace of your life. No other educational program lets students take the library with them.
- HD video lectures by outstanding scholars in every subject area encountered in seminary: Bible, theology, original languages, interpretation, church history, and practical ministry. Video lectures are filmed in short segments in a one-to-one format for a personalized instructional feel.
- Videos are transcribed and enriched with links into the Logos library. Lectures are where learning begins, not where it ends. Mobile Ed courseware ties lecture content to your Logos library. It instantly connects you to the right book, the right page, the right paragraph relevant to the lecture. The video lectures are also fully searchable, just like a Logos book.
- Screencast videos drawn from lectures translate what you’re learning to cutting-edge study skills so you can effectively manage your time and prepare for ministry tasks. Mobile Ed courses give you content knowledge and research skills you’ll use every day of your ministry.
- Mobile Ed courseware links into the Faithlife social network. Share notes on lectures, screencasts, or readings. Get feedback on how you’ll teach what you’re learning in church. Get an answer to a question. Thinking together is part of learning.
Getting started with Mobile Ed
It is highly recommended that all Mobile Ed students have the Logos Bible Software Platinum collection. Students not at the level of Platinum will still be able to view the lectures, but access to certain library resources utilized in the course and results of searches illustrated in screencasts require Platinum.
Logos Mobile Ed’s Bible and Doctrine Foundations bundle—which includes 9 courses—overviews the content, structure, and storyline of the Bible across both testaments and introduces students to major areas of Bible doctrine. Check out the product page to learn more.
- Title: Elyse Fitzpatrick Bundle
- Instructors: Elyse Fitzpatrick
- Publisher: Logos Bible Software
- Publication Date: 2014
- Courses: 3
- Video Units: 11
- 1 video unit = 1 full hour of video course material
More on Logos Mobile Education
Find out everything you need to know about Mobile Ed at www.logos.com/mobile-ed
Learn more about the vision for Mobile Ed on the Logos Talk blog:
- Announcing Logos Mobile Education
- Logos Mobile Education: Our Plan for Biblical Content Instruction
- Logos Mobile Education: The Digital Library Difference
You can also join the Mobile Ed discussion on the Logos forums.