Works of François Gaussen (5 vols.)
Place Your Bid!Click on the highest price you'd pay. If the final price is lower, that's what you'll pay.
- Projected price
François Gaussen was an influential writer, minister, and professor of systematic theology. His best-known writings validate the authority of Scripture for Christians and non-Christians alike, examining the Bible both as a man-made historical record and as a work of divine inspiration. Gaussen’s writings approach their subjects with a shepherd’s heart, seeking to increase the reader’s love for, and trust in, Scripture.
Works of François Gaussen (5 vols.) includes Gaussen’s most famous texts, Theopneustia and The Canon of the Holy Scriptures, as well as two texts written for young believers and Geneva and Rome, written to address what he believed to be the growing threat of the papacy. Each of these texts was written to a different audience, with a different purpose, but Gaussen’s unique wisdom and insight permeates them all.
In the Logos editions, these valuable volumes are enhanced by amazing functionality. Scripture citations link directly to English translations, and important terms link to dictionaries, encyclopedias, and a wealth of other resources in your digital library. Powerful searches by topic or Scripture reference help you find exactly what you’re looking for. Tablet and mobile apps let you take the discussion with you. With Logos Bible Software, the most efficient and comprehensive research tools are in one place, so you get the most out of your study.
- Systematic approaches to Scripture arguing for its authority and divinity
- Explanations of Daniel and Genesis written for young believers
- An examination of events surrounding the papacy and its increase in power
- Theopneustia: The Plenary Inspiration of the Holy Scriptures
- The Canon of the Holy Scriptures: From the Double Point of View of Science and of Faith
- The Prophet Daniel Explained: In a Series of Readings for Young Persons
- The World’s Birth-Day: A Book for the Young
- Geneva and Rome: Rome Papal as Portrayed by Prophecy and History
- Title: Works of François Gaussen
- Author: François Gaussen
- Volumes: 5
- Pages: 1,677
About François Gaussen
François Gaussen (1790–1863) was a Swiss Protestant divine. He helped form a Société Evangélique and eventually established a theological college. He served as a minister and later as a professor of systematic theology at the college he helped found.