Stewardship Ministries Collection (14 vols.)
Stewardship Ministries, Xulon Press 2009–2013
In this collection, pastor, author, and financial counselor Jay Link addresses the often neglected concept of stewardship. In many churches, stewardship is used as a synonym for giving, or inaccurately stripped down to signifying tithes and offerings. Throughout these comprehensive texts, Link invites Christians to see giving and stewardship in a new light. He explores what giving is and what it looks like in the New Testament, revealing an understanding of stewardship not as synonymous with giving, but rather, as contrary to it. Stewardship is not about what we give, but what we keep.
Link explores how to enact this life-transforming view of stewardship in practical, intentional ways. He provides experienced insights, biblical counsel, and thought-provoking questions which help you assess your relationship to possessions, view everything as God’s possession, and determine how to use possessions in the best way. While his focus is primarily directed towards financial resources, Link also shows how these principles can extend to time, energies, and talents.This collection is a great resource for both individuals and pastors, supplying ample material for individual or small group study, while also providing tools to lead congregations in a new understanding and practice of biblical stewardship.
The Logos edition of the Stewardship Ministries Collection is designed to encourage and stimulate your study. These fully indexed texts enable near-instant search results for words, people, places, and ideas, while Scripture references appear on mouseover in your preferred translation. Find what other authors, scholars, and theologians have to say about generosity, money, stewardship, intentionality, and much more. Keep connected and take the discussion with you through Faithlife with tablet and mobile apps. With Logos Bible Software, the most efficient and comprehensive research tools are in one place, so you get the most out of your study.
- Provides comprehensive resources for learning and teaching biblical stewardship
- Includes outlines for sermons and guidance for church leadership
- Addresses difficult financial questions with practical, Scriptural counsel
- Better Way Giving Series: Sermon Resource Guide
- Better Way Giving Series: Study Guide
- Spiritual Thoughts on Material Things: Thirty Days Food for Thought
- To Whom Much is Given: Navigating the Ten Life Dilemmas Affluent Christians Face
- Who’s In Charge Here? Beginning Your Life Stewardship Journey
- The Foundations of Life Stewardship (101): Study Guide
- Living the Examined Life (102): Study Guide
- Living the Generous Life (103): Study Guide
- Living the Controlled Life (201): Study Guide
- Living the Applied Life (202): Study Guide
- Overcoming the Barriers To Generosity (203): Study Guide
- Experiencing Transformational Giving (301): Study Guide
- Living the Rewarded Life (302): Study Guide
- Creating a Biblical Stewardship (401): Study Guide
The Foundations of Life Stewardship (101): Study Guide
- Series: Who’s in Charge Here?
- Publisher: Stewardship Ministries
- Publication Date: 2012
- Title: Stewardship Ministries Collection
- Author: Jay Link
- Publisher: Stewardship Ministries
- Volumes: 14
About the Author
Jay Link (E. G. Link) is the president of Stewardship Ministries, a teaching, training, mentoring, and content ministry. In his role as founder and president, he works to equip church and non-profit leaders with biblical knowledge and training on stewardship. His goal with Stewardship Ministries is to provide resources that empower all ages and economic levels of believers to live as faithful stewards of all that God has entrusted to them. He has also written Family Wealth Counseling: Getting to the Heart of the Matter.