Wipf & Stock Studies in Pentecostalism (6 vols.)•
Wipf & Stock 2010–2013
Your Custom Discount
The Wipf & Stock Studies in Pentecostalism Collection gives readers a taste of scholarship touching on several nuanced aspects of Pentecostalism. It offers an overview of the Pentecostal movement, its prominent figures, and associated historical and contemporary issues. Perspectives offered include Estrelda Y. Alexander’s Black Fire which discusses African American voices of Pentecostalism, to James Robinson’s insightful book on the transition between the holiness movement and Pentecostalism leading into the twentieth century. You will also find texts on the Holy Spirit’s role in hermenutics, as well as the experiential and theocentric dimension of holiness theology.
And the Logos editions of these texts allow you to easily access your library’s wealth of modern and historical encyclopedias, dictionaries, and other resources, while Scripture references appear on mouseover. You can perform near-instant searches for words, people, places, and ideas across these texts and your entire library. With the most efficient and comprehensive research tools all in one place, you can deepen your study with just a few clicks; and Logos tablet and mobile apps let you take your study wherever you go.
Get more volumes with Wipf & Stock Studies in Pentecostalism Upgrade.
- Provides access to on Pentecostal scholarship from a variety of perspectives
- Includes volume one and two of Wolfgang Vondey’s extensive collection of ecumenical documents, key texts, and critical essays on Pentecostalism and Christian unity
- Offers a wide array of current and historical insights on the Pentecostalism movement
- Black Fire Reader: A Documentary Resource on African American Pentecostalism by Estrelda Y. Alexander
- Called into Communion: A Paradigm Shift in Holiness Theology by Susan B. Carole
- Divine Healing: The Holiness-Pentecostal Transition Years, 1890–1906: Theological Transpositions in the Transatlantic World by James Robinson
- Illumination and Interpretation: The Holy Spirit’s Role in Hermeneutics by M. X. Seaman
- Pentecostalism and Christian Unity by Wolfgang Vondey
- Pentecostalism and Christian Unity, vol. 2 by Wolfgang Vondey
- Title: Wipf & Stock Studies in Pentecostalism
- Publisher: Wipf & Stock
- Volumes: 6
- Pages: 1,448