St. Joseph Collection (3 vols.)
Burns, Oates, & Co., M. H. Gill & Son, Burns and Oates 1872–1891
St. Joseph is an important figure in the Catholic Church, best known as Mary’s husband and Jesus’ earthly father. This collection provides an in-depth look at Joseph’s life, starting with his birth and studying his iconic role in the Church as the head of the Holy Family. In The Life and Glories of St. Joseph, Edward Thompson analyzes Joseph’s interior life, deepening the conceptions of his dignity and sanctity. In St. Joseph: His Life, His Virtues, His Privileges, His Power, Thomas Kinane writes about the journeys St. Joseph took along with Mary and Jesus. Madame de Gentelles dedicates each day to thoughtful prayer and spiritual teachings in The Month of March: St. Joseph, Protector of the Church and Model of Christians.
Access these devotional and thoughtful writings like never before. In Logos, you can develop reading lists and read your way through the day-by-day devotional of St. Joseph. Discover how St. Joseph came to be recognized in the Catholic Church, and connect your research to the resources in your library with thorough and precise searches.
- Links to other books and texts in your library
- Provides daily devotions for Saint Joseph’s holy month
- Immerses you in Joseph’s history and narrative
- The Life and Glories of St. Joseph by Edward H. Thompson and Antonio Vitali
- St. Joseph: His Life, His Virtues, His Privileges, His Power by Thomas H. Kinane
- The Month of March: St. Joseph, Protector of the Church and Model of Christians by Madame de Gentelles
- Title: St. Joseph Collection
- Publishers: Burns & Oats and M. H. Gill and Son
- Volumes: 3
- Pages: 1,248