Book Cache: Monthly Subscription
A new payment method from Logos, Book Cache, allows you to make automatic payments and stockpile Logos credit so that when your favorite titles hit Pre-Pub or go on sale, you’ll be ready.
Book Cache is for you if . . .
- You’re a ministry leader. If your church or board has budgeted a set amount of money each month to spend on books and reference material for you, you can set up a Book Cache subscription to make the best use of those funds. When you come across a large collection, just use your accumulated credit to buy it on the spot.
- You’re a bibliophile. If you already spend a lot of money on Logos.com, Book Cache can help you set and maintain a regular budget.
- You’ve ever been on a payment plan. We want you to have the resources you need, so we offer payment plans to make big purchases more accessible. There’s a small fee each month, though, due to payment maintenance. With Book Cache, you can pay for books ahead of time and avoid processing fees altogether.
Note: Logos credit purchased through the Book Cache program is nonrefundable when balance exceeds $4.99.
- Get Pre-Pub pricing with payment-plan convenience
- Stay on budget
- Avoid administrative fees
- Get the most from your book budget
Frequently Asked Questions
- Does the credit I get through Logos Book Cache expire?
No. Logos.com credit purchased through the Book Cache never expires or loses its value.
- When I start Logos Book Cache, do I need to designate the products I want to use my credit for (like with a layaway program)?
No. Logos Book Cache makes big-ticket Pre-Pub items more affordable. Start accumulating Logos credit so that when your favorite author’s collection hits Pre-Pub, you’ll be ready.
- Can I get a refund on this credit?
Not unless your balance is less than $5.
- Can I purchase Book Cache for someone else?
This feature is under development. We expect to offer a gifting solution very soon.
- Where can I use this credit?
Use Logos Book Cache credit to buy any resource or collection available on Logos.com.
- If I don’t have enough credit to cover a purchase, can I use credit and charge the difference to my credit card?
Yes, you can split purchases across different payment methods.
- How long does my Book Cache subscription last?
Until you’d like it to stop. You can change your subscription on your Logos.com profile.