There are a lot of questions concerning pain and suffering. Do we just accept them? How do we seek God’s help for healing? Why am I the one in pain? This pair of books explores how suffering and isolation should be dealt with from biblical perspectives. They identify the obstacles that need to be conquered, ways to deal with physical pain, how to respond to suffering, and what God promises for our future. These are excellent books for those seeking hope, encouragement, and advice on how to deal with the hurt in their lives.
In the Logos editions, these volumes are enhanced by valuable functionality and features. Scripture links directly to English translations, and important terms link to dictionaries, encyclopedias, and a wealth of other resources in your digital library. Perform powerful searches with the Topic Guide to instantly gather relevant biblical texts and resources, enabling you to jump into the conversation on suffering with the foremost scholars. Tablet and mobile apps let you take the discussion with you. With Logos Bible Software, the most efficient and comprehensive research tools are in one place, so you get the most out of your study.
- Looks into the Biblical perspectives on how to deal with suffering
- Answers questions that arise from physical suffering
- Acts as a guide for those who need hope and encouragement
- Touching the Hem: A Biblical Response to Physical Suffering by Elizabeth A. Johnson
- Why Me?: Reasoning With God’s Sovereignty in the Midst of Suffering by Kenneth D. Moore