T&T Clark Studies in Apocryphal and Pseudepigraphal Writings (7 vols.)
by 10 authors Patterson, Stephen J., Bethge, Hans-Gebhard, Robinson, James M., McDonald, Lee Martin, Charlesworth, James H., Bock, Darrell L., Walck, Leslie W., Haralambakis, Maria, Wayment, Thomas, Kiel, Micah D.
T&T Clark 2011–2013
This collection of volumes from T&T Clark presents current research from world-renowned scholars on apocryphal and pseudepigraphal texts and their relevance for the study of Second-Temple Judaism, the New Testament, and early Christianity. Several volumes present the original-language texts and translations of these writings for primary source research and others offer in-depth analyses of their contents and relation to first-century Judaism and Christianity. Dig into the study of important texts like the Gospel of Thomas, the Parables of Enoch, the Testament of Job, and many more with these volumes.
These pioneering works are enhanced by the best in Bible software with the Logos editions. Scripture and ancient text citations link directly to English translations and original-language texts, and important terms link to dictionaries, encyclopedias, and a wealth of other resources in your digital library. Perform powerful searches with the topic guide where relevant biblical texts and resources are instantly gathered together and enable you to jump into the conversation with the foremost scholars on these issues. Tablet and mobile apps let you take the discussion with you. With Logos Bible Software, the most efficient and comprehensive research tools are in one place so you get the most out of your study.
- Original-language texts and English translations of ancient apocryphal and pseudepigraphal writings
- Helpful essays on the relevance of non-canonical texts for the study of Judaism and the New Testament
- In-depth analysis from world-class scholars
- The Text of the New Testament Apocrypha (100–400 CE) by Thomas Wayment
- “Non-Canonical” Religious Texts in Early Judaism and Early Christianity edited by Lee Martin McDonald and James H. Charlesworth
- The Fifth Gospel: The Gospel of Thomas Comes of Age, new ed., by Stephen J. Patterson, Hans-Gebhard Bethge, and James M. Robinson
- The Son of Man in the Parables of Enoch and in Matthew by Leslie W. Walck
- Parables of Enoch: A Paradigm Shift edited by Darrell Bock and James H. Charlesworth
- The “Whole Truth”: Rethinking Retribution in the Book of Tobit by Micah D. Kiel
- The Testament of Job: Text, Narrative, and Reception History by Maria Haralambakis
The Text of the New Testament Apocrypha (100–400 CE)
- Author: Thomas Wayment
- Publisher: T&T Clark
- Publication Date: 2013
- Pages: 240
- Title: T&T Clark Studies in Apocryphal and Pseudepigraphal Writings
- Publisher: T&T Clark
- Volumes: 7
- Pages: 1,848