Encountering John: The Gospel in Historical, Literary, and Theological Perspective
Baker Academic 2013
In this updated edition of his successful textbook, leading evangelical New Testament scholar Andreas Köstenberger offers a guide to John’s Gospel that is informed by current scholarship but written at an accessible level. The book has been revised throughout and features a new interior design.
With the Logos edition, Encountering John, 2nd ed. integrates instantly into your digital library. Save time with powerful search features that allow you to search all your reference material with the click of a button.
Complete the series with the Baker Encountering the Bible Collection (3 vols.)!
- Pedagogical aids including photos and sidebars
- Up-to-date discussion of the book of John from top scholars
- Title: Encountering John: The Gospel in Historical, Literary, and Theological Perspective
- Author: Andreas J. Köstenberger
- Edition: 2nd
- Series: Encountering Biblical Studies
- Publisher: Baker Academic
- Publication Date: 2013
- Pages: 288
About Andreas J. Köstenberger
Andreas J. Köstenberger (PhD, Trinity Evangelical Divinity School) is senior research professor of New Testament and biblical theology and director of PhD studies at Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary in Wake Forest, North Carolina. He is the author, editor, or translator of numerous books and editor of the Journal of the Evangelical Theological Society.