When it comes to the question of Jesus and what he is doing now, it is obvious that if we are ignorant or unsure about exactly who he is, we will never really understand what he is doing. Before we begin to look at the subject then, we need to learn—or at least to brush up on—the matter of just who Christ is. From his early ministry, via the ascension to his place of authority at the right hand of God, this book explores the vital subject of the ministry of the Lord Jesus Christ as it is right now. The vital ministry of the Holy Spirit, the Lord Jesus Christ as priest, and his intercessory role are covered in this vital book.
Logos Bible Software dramatically improves the value of any resource by enabling you to find what you are looking for instantly and with unbelievable precision. As you are reading What Jesus Is Doing Now, you can easily search and access topics or Scripture references you come across, for example, “exaltation” or “Hebrews 1:3.”
- Analyzes the work of Christ
- Explores Jesus’ present-day work
- Presents biblically-based conclusions
- Who Are We Talking About?
- When Did He Begin to Do What He Is Doing Now?
- What Does His Sitting at God’s Right Hand Suggest?
- What Nature Is He Now In?
- How Can We Sum up Why He Is Now in Heaven?
- What about His Sending of the Spirit?
- What Is His Priestly Work in Heaven?
- Why Is His Priestly Work in Heaven Necessary?
- What Characterizes Christ’s Present Intercession?
- How Should We Live in the Light of the Facts?
- Title: What Jesus Is Doing Now
- Author: Gary Brady
- Publisher: Evangelical Press
- Publication Date: 2012
- Pages: 224
About Gary Brady
Gary Brady, a native of South Wales, has been the pastor of Childs Hill Baptist Church, northwest London, since 1983. He has studied at the University of Wales, in Aberystwyth and Cardiff, and in London at the London Theological Seminary and John Owen Center. He holds a ThM degree from Westminster Theological Seminary. He has previously published commentaries on Proverbs and Song of Solomon.