Paul Copan Apologetics Collection (6 vols.)
4 publishers Baker, Bethany House, Baker Academic, Apollos 2001–2011
In this collection, apologist, author, theologian, and philosopher Paul Copan provides six volumes to equip Christians to be ready “to make a defense to everyone who asks you to give an account for the hope that is in you” (1 Peter 3:15). Addressing tough questions and common misconceptions about faith and Christianity, Copan presents ways to clearly and intelligently approach nonbelieving skeptics on various issues, including the creatio ex nihilo doctrine, Old Testament ethics, and God’s portrayal in Scripture. Copan approaches faith-challenging topics from a biblical standpoint, providing wise, relevant insight to help clarify and cement the validity of the Christian faith.
The Logos Bible Software edition of the Paul Copan Collection is designed to encourage and stimulate your study and understanding of the Christian faith. Scripture passages link directly to your English translations and to the original language texts, and important apologetic concepts link to dictionaries, encyclopedias, and a wealth of other resources in your digital library. In addition, you can perform powerful searches by topic and find what other authors, scholars, and theologians have to say about the creatio ex nihilo doctrine, Scripture’s inerrancy, and the Old Testament’s portrayal of God.
- Presents common misconceptions about the Christian faith
- Addresses nonbelieving skeptics on numerous, challenging issues
- Defends Christianity's and Scripture’s validity
- Equips believers to clearly and intelligently approach nonbelievers
- Creation out of Nothing: A Biblical, Philosophical, and Scientific Exploration
- How Do You Know You’re Not Wrong: Responding to Objections That Leave Christians Speechless
- Is God a Moral Monster?: Making Sense of the Old Testament God
- That’s Just Your Interpretation: Responding to Skeptics Who Challenge Your Faith
- “True for You, But Not for Me”: Overcoming Objections to Christian Faith, rev. ed.
- When God Goes to Starbucks: A Guide to Everyday Apologetics
- Title: Paul Copan Apologetics Collection
- Author: Paul Copan
- Volumes: 6
- Pages: 1,320
About Paul Copan
Paul Copan is the Pledger Family Chair of Philosophy and Ethics at Palm Beach Atlantic University in Florida. Previously, he taught at Georgia Perimeter College, Bethel Seminary, Alliance Theological Seminary, and Trinity Evangelical Divinity School. He is the author of several apologetics books and the president of the Evangelical Philosophical Society.