These volumes contain studies for daily readings for the entire liturgical calendar year, giving you deeper insight in Scripture. Easily incorporate them into your daily devotional and prayer time as you meditate on Scripture every day, journeying with the Catholic Church through the Gospels and the three-year cycle of daily readings.
Logos Bible Software dramatically improves these resources’ value by enabling you to find what you’re looking for instantly and with remarkable precision. You can perform powerful searches by topic and find what Doctors of the Church, priests, pastors, and theologians have to say, making this collection ideal for exploring the Church’s daily readings.
- Guides readers through the “lectio divina” method of prayer
- Covers every Sunday reading for reflection year after year
- An inspired way to delve deeper into the Scriptures
- Title: The Daughters of St. Paul Reflections on the Daily Readings Collection
- Publisher: Pauline Books & Media
- Volumes: 6
- Pages: 1,614
About the Daughters of St. Paul
The Daughters of St. Paul are an international congregation of women religious. They were founded in Italy in 1915 by Blessed James Alberione. They include: Kathryn J. Hermes, Marianne Lorraine Trouvé, Anne Joan Flanagan, Mary Lea Hill, Anne Eileen Heffernan, and Margaret Charles Kerry.