Theology of the Body Collection (7 vols.)
by 7 authors Zeno, Katrina J., Bransfield, J. Brian, John Paul II, May, William E., West, Christopher, Percy, Anthony, Bachiochi, Erika
Pauline Books & Media 2006–2010
Pope John Paul II’s essential teachings from his famous Theology of the Body lectures have sparked worldwide discussion in circles ranging from academia to church small groups. That these lectures have influenced such a wide array of believers—both Protestant and Catholic—says much about the universal message of John Paul II’s critical theology for all mankind.
Why do we have physical bodies? What does our sexuality say about the God who created us? What does it mean that we were “made in God’s image,” and how can a “resurrection of the body” be possible? John Paul II’s teachings seek to create a theology centered on what we know about the human body. These seven books will help you dig deeper into the theology of the body and discern what it means for you.
In the Logos Bible Software edition, these books connect to your whole library, cross-referencing other works in your library as often as those works are cited. Scripture references appear on mouseover in your favorite translation, and searching for key terms, such as “Trinity” or “resurrection,” is as fast as a click.
- Based on John Paul II’s groundbreaking theology of the body
- Points to an understanding of the theology of the body that leads to life in the Spirit
- Perfect for church small groups or courses on the theology of the body
- Man and Woman He Created Them: A Theology of the Body by John Paul II
- Theology of the Body Explained by Christopher West
- The Theology of the Body Made Simple by Anthony Percy
- Theology of the Body in Context by William E. May
- The Human Person by J. Brian Bransfield
- Women, Sex, & the Church by Erika Bachiochi
- Discovering the Feminine Genius: Every Woman’s Journey by Katrina J. Zeno
- Title: Theology of the Body Collection
- Publisher: Pauline Books & Media
- Volumes: 7
- Pages: 2,276