The College Press Resurrection Collection presents two volumes by world-renowned apologist Gary R. Habermas. Volume one illustrates how the resurrection is related to numerous New Testament doctrines and analyzes the resurrection’s implications for daily Christian living. Volume two emphasizes the resurrection’s importance for different aspects of Christian knowledge and faith. The volumes include application sections, additional reading recommendations, and discussion at the end of each chapter, making the College Press Resurrection Collection perfect for individual or group study.
In the Logos Bible Software edition, all Scripture passages are tagged to the original language texts or your preferred English translation. You can perform powerful searches by topic and find what other authors, scholars, and theologians have to say, making this collection ideal for studying the resurrection.
- Analyzes the resurrection’s significance and implications
- Includes additional materials to further your understanding of the resurrection
- The Resurrection, vol. 1: Heart of New Testament Doctrine by Gary R. Habermas
- The Resurrection, vol. 2: Heart of the Christian Life by Gary R. Habermas
- Title: College Press Resurrection Collection
- Author: Gary R. Habermas
- Publisher: College Press
- Volumes: 2
- Pages: 262
About Gary R. Habermas
Gary R. Habermas received his DD from Emmanuel University and his PhD from Michigan State University. He is the distinguished professor of apologetics and philosophy and the chairman of the department of philosophy and theology at Liberty University in Lynchburg, Virginia.