The Artistry of the Joseph Narrative (2 vols.)
St. Andrews House 2005–2010
The Artistry of the Joseph Narrative collection provides a complete study on the Joseph and Judah narrative. The Story of Joseph and Judah takes readers through Genesis 37–50 and introduces them to various methods of inductive Bible study. The teacher’s guide, designed for pastors and leaders, illuminates the narrative’s background, thoroughly explores each episode of the story, and lends itself to sermon preparation or group study.
In the Logos edition, all Scripture passages link to your favorite Bible translation and to the original language texts in your library. Enhance your understanding of the narratives of Joseph and Judah with Logos’ cutting-edge features—search your whole library by topic or passage to find exactly what you’re looking for.
This collection is part of the Warren A. Gage Biblical Theology Collection (9 vols.).
- Studies the Genesis 37–50 narrative
- Provides methods for inductive Bible study
- Includes a teacher’s guide for enhancing your understanding of the narratives of Joseph and Judah
- The Story of Joseph and Judah by Warren A. Gage and Christopher Barber
- The Story of Joseph and Judah: A Teacher’s Narrative and Structural Commentary on Genesis 37–50 by Warren A. Gage and Steven P. Carpenter
- Title: The Artistry of the Joseph Narrative
- Publisher: St. Andrews House
- Volumes: 2
- Pages: 211
About Warren A. Gage
Warren A. Gage received his BA from Southern Methodist University, ThM from Dallas Theological Seminary, JD from Southern Methodist University School of Law, and MA and PhD from the University of Dallas. He is dean of faculty and a professor of Old Testament at Knox Theological Seminary, an assistant minister at Coral Ridge Presbyterian Church, and a member of the Evangelical Theological Society.