Nestle-Aland 27th Edition Greek New Testament with McReynolds English Interlinear (NA27)
by 7 authors Kurt Aland, Carlo Maria Martini, Bruce M. Metzger, Erwin Nestle, Barbara Aland, Johannes Karavidopoulos, Eberhard Nestle
Sometimes referred to as the "critical text" or the "eastern manuscript tradition," this is the Greek text most widely used today. It is the basis for nearly every modern Bible translation in the past one hundred years. The Greek text is identical to the Nestle-Aland 27th Edition. The GRAMCORD® morphological concordance of the Greek text is one of the most highly regarded works of its kind in the academic world. Designed to meet the needs of Bible scholars and utilizing the language of seminary environment, this work is desired by the practicing clergy as well as the academic. The Logos Bible Software implementation of the GRAMCORD® data base offers the additional usefulness of a non-technical interface, thereby allowing an even broader audience access to the data.
More Information on This Resource
Click on the following links for:
- Details on the text underlying the NA27 Interlinear
- Why does Logos have editions of both NA27 and UBS4?
Note: Due to licensing restrictions, the BHS, UBS, and NA27 do not include critical apparatuses. The apparatuses are included separately in the German Bible Society Bundle.
For more information about this resource and others like it refer to the Product Guide for Greek Bible Texts and Tools.
- Title: Nestle-Aland 27th Edition Greek New Testament with McReynolds English Interlinear
- Editors: Carlo M. Martini, Matthew Black, Kurt Aland, Paul Miller, Dale M. Wheeler, Bruce M. Metzger, Allen Wikgren
- Publisher: Deutsche Bibelgesellschaft
- Publication Date: 1993