Bob Jones University Press Christian Living Collection (7 vols.)
by 7 authors Casillas, Ken, Jaeggli, Randy, Frederick, Kenneth, Talbert, Layton, Hand, Brian R., Senn, William J., III, Patterson, Alan
Bob Jones University Press 2001–2011
What sort of entertainment should Christians engage in? How do believers properly use liberty? Does the Bible give financial advice? These questions, and more, are addressed in the Bob Jones University Press Christian Living Collection.
This collection guides believers through key biblical principles applicable to modern-day living. Its seven volumes address how Christians should approach finances, entertainment, and campus ministry. The collection also analyzes liberty, God’s providence, discipleship, and living according to the law. Whether you want basic principles, or are searching for an in-depth study on these various topics, the Bob Jones University Press Christian Living Collection (7 vols.) will draw you into God’s word to discover how He wants you to live in obedience to Him.
Logos gives you the ability to study Christian principles and understand Christian living in the context of modern issues. All Scripture references are linked to your preferred Bible translation, which means you can have your Bible open alongside the books you’re reading. Plus, with the advanced search features of Logos Bible Software, you can perform powerful searches by topic or Scripture reference, making Bible study easier than ever before.
- Principles for Christian living
- Addresses contemporary issues
- Handling Earthly Treasure: Biblical Certainties about Money by Alan Patterson
- Upright Downtime: Making Wise Choices about Entertainment by Brian Hand
- The Law and the Christian: God’s Light within God’s Limits by Ken Casillas
- Love, Liberty, and Christian Conscience by Randy Jaeggli
- Not by Chance: Learning to Trust a Sovereign God by Layton Talbert
- Taking the Cross of Christ to the Campus by William J. Senn III
- The Making of a Disciple by Kenneth Frederick
Love, Liberty, and Christian Conscience
- Author: Randy Jaeggli
- Publisher: BJU Press
- Publication Date: 2007
- Pages: 72
- Title: Bob Jones University Press Christian Living Collection
- Publisher: BJU Press
- Volumes: 7
- Pages: 1,320