The diligent Christian, searching for a pathway to meaningful spiritual formation, often finds a confusing tangle of pathways and intersections. All of them claim to offer the spiritual guidance you need to follow Christ most effectively—but do they deliver?
There is a well-worn, proven pathway Christians can walk in their effort to live and serve like Jesus, but it is not the most popular or well known. In fact, it is often forgotten. But those who travel it soon find the Spirit of God at work transforming their lives. It is The Way of Holiness.
In this powerful book, author Steve DeNeff guides your way on the well-worn path that leads to life as Jesus intended it. Along the way, he:
- Exposes some false detours from the way of holiness
- Offers a practical definition of repentance that brings joy
- Identifies the stages on the journey of growth in holiness
- Provides a realistic and practical look at the process and pathway that leads to holiness
Take the next steps on your journey to holiness today with The Way of Holiness. All Scripture passages link to your favorite Bible translation in your library. With the advanced search features of Logos Bible Software, you can perform powerful searches by topic or Scripture reference.
- Includes notes for further study and discussion
- Offers encouragement on living an authentic and practical life of holiness
- The Tempting of Holiness
- The Awful Mystery of the Holiness of God
- The Trivialization of Sin and the Death of Conscience
- The Power and Joy of True Repentance
- Salvation through the Spectacles of Holiness
- What Is Entire Sanctification?
- The Frustration and Hope of Progressive Sanctification
- Innocence through Guilt
- The Sanctification of the Mind
- When and How We Are Sanctified
- Habits of the Holy
- Title: The Way of Holiness: Experience God’s Work in You
- Author: Steve DeNeff
- Publisher: Wesleyan Publishing House
- Publication Date: 2010
- Pages: 224
About Steve DeNeff
Steve DeNeff is senior pastor of College Wesleyan Church in Marion, Indiana. He has more than 35 years of pastoral experience, and he travels extensively as a conference speaker and leadership trainer. He is the author of More Than Forgiveness and 7 Saving Graces.