The theme of the November 2007 issue of Tabletalk is “The Church of Jesus Christ and its Impact Around the World.” The issue looks at the global church, rejoicing in the worldwide witness of the Christian faith.
Contributors include R. C. Sproul, Bill Green, Peter Hammond, J. Nelson Jennings, Douglas F. Kelly, Keith A. Mathison, John Piper, R. C. Sproul Jr., Joni Eareckson Tada, and Gene Edward Veith.
- "Staging a Reformation" by Burk Parsons
- "Crossing the Channel" by R. C. Sproul
- "The Reform of the English Channel" by Peter Toon
- "The Anglican Way" by Gerald Bray
- "Present Suffering and Future Glory" by Robert Rothwell
- "The Edge of Death" by Derek W. H. Thomas
- "Types and Shadows" by Warren A. Gage
- "An Infallible Map" by Kevin Struyk
- "Perseverance" by C. Fitzsimons Allison
- "He Who Has Ears" by R. C. Sproul Jr.
- "Poet of the Reformation" by Gene Edward Veith
Praise for the Print Edition
Tabletalk has been a key ingredient in the diet of Christians conscious of their spiritual vitality.
—Michael S. Horton
Month by month, Tabletalk represents an oasis in a desert of false spirituality, mindless Christianity, and vapid conviction. Tabletalk represents theological rigor, biblical Christianity, and authentic Christian devotion. It is an antidote to the world of superficial Christianity. Read it and grow.
—R. Albert Mohler, Jr.
Tabletalk has been a wonderful resource in my own daily walk with the Lord.
- Title: Tabletalk Magazine, November 2007: The English Reformation
- Executive Editor: R. C. Sproul
- Editor: Burk Parsons
- Series: Tabletalk
- Publisher: Ligonier Ministries
- Publication Date: November 2007
- Pages: 83
About the Editors
R. C. Sproul is founder and president of Ligonier Ministries and president of Ligonier Academy. He also servers as the senior pastor of Saint Andrew’s in Sanford, Fla., and he has written more than seventy books including Defending Your Faith, Abortion: A Rational Look at an Emotional Issue, The Truth of the Cross, Truths We Confess, and commentaries on Romans and John in the Saint Andrew’s Expositional Commentary series.
Burk Parsons serves as editor of Tabletalk and associate pastor of Saint Andrew’s in Sanford, Fla., and he is editor of the books Assured by God: Living in the Fullness of God’s Grace and John Calvin: A Heart for Devotion, Doctrine, and Doxology.