The Church of God: What Is the Church and What Is Not?
James L. Fleming 2005
The contents of this volume discuss questions people might have concerning the Church. Warner goes through each question about the Church pulling from the Bible with each resulting in Christ being the focus or answer.
- What is the Church?
- Who is the Founder of the Church?
- When Was the Church Built?
- Who is Its Foundation?
- Who is the Head of the Church?
- What is the Door of the Church?
- Who Takes Members into the Church?
- Who are Members of the Church?
- Who Organizes the Church?
- How Many Churches Does God Have?
- But Does the Bible Speak of More Than One Church?
- Does the Bible Teach the Unity of All Believers?
- What is the Basis of Union?
- What is the Bond of Union?
- What Experience Perfects Us in Oneness?
- What is a Sect?
- What Does the Bible Say of Sects?
- Can We Observe the Ordinances Outside All Sects?
- Can We Meet to Worship Without a Sect?
- Is the Church Visible Without a Sect Organization?
- In Coming Out of Sects Do we Have to Form Another Sect?
- Title: The Church of God: What Is the Church and What Is Not?
- Author: Daniel S. Warner
- Publisher: Gospel Trumpet
- Pages: 31
About Daniel S. Warner
Daniel S. Warner is the author of Bible Proofs of a Second Work, Poems of Grace and Truth, and Salvation, Present, Perfect, Now or Never.