Explore documents that make up the backbone of the United States’ system of government. The Constitution, Bill of Rights, and subsequent amendments form the basis of the US governmental stystem and have more to say than many people realize. Study and compare them to other foundational works from throughout history.
In this digital edition, every word is a link to other resources in your library. Double-click any word and your digital library will search for a match. That gives you instant access to a wealth of technical linguistic and etymological data, along with tools for accurate study and interpretation.
- Includes the full text of the Constitution, Bill of Rights, and amendments
- Presents the background to the founding of the United States
- The Constitution of the United States with Amendments
- The Bill of Rights
- Amendments 11–27 to the Constitution of the United States
- Title: Constitution of the United States of America
- Publisher: National Archives and Records Administration
- Publication Date: 1998