The Dismantling of Evolutionism's Sacred Cow: Radiometric Dating
This volume focuses on the fallacies of radiometric dating (RMD). The public has been led to believe that RMD offers indisputable evidence that the universe is ancient. This volume will dismantle, piece by piece, evolutionism's sacred cow—RMD.
Check out the Science and Faith Resource Guide to see more products like this.
- Part 1: Exposing a 20th Century Fairy Tale
- Part 2: A Closer Look at Evolution's Sacred Cow: The Dismantling Begins
- Part 3: Carbon 14(C-14)—The Dismantling Continues
- Part 4: Making a Date with Uranium—The Dismantling Continues
- Part 5: The Conclusion
- Title: The Dismantling of Evolutionism's Sacred Cow: Radiometric Dating
- Author: Dennis Gordon Lindsay
- Publisher: Christ for the Nations
- Publication Date: 1999
About Dennis Gordon Lindsay
Dennis Gordon Lindsay is president and CEO of Christ For The Nations. Founded in 1948, CFN continues to build churches (over 12,000 completed), provide free literature (over 60 million in 81 languages), and assist in relief efforts (disasters, orphanages, prisons, hospitals). It prepares and trains world changers (over 35,000 graduates) and networks with CFN Associate Bible Schools (over 40 in 35 countries) to become part of the extreme generation that will go to the edge to evangelize the lost.