This study focuses on holiness and the priesthood based on the writings of the Old Testament. Author Phillip Peter Jensen focuses on several aspects of holiness as it relates to the ancient priests: spatial, personal, ritual, and dimension. He provides a theological and exegetical study of the worship practices outlined in the Old Testament.
- Includes introductions, bibliography, and indexes.
- The Cultic Texts of the Priestly Writing
- Concepts of Holiness and Purity
- The Holiness Spectrum
- The Spatial Dimension
- The Personal Dimension
- The Ritual Dimension
- The Dimension of Time
- Title: Graded Holiness: A Key to the Priestly Conception of the World
- Author: Philip Peter Jenson
- Publisher: Sheffield
- Publication Date: 1992
- Pages: 289
About Philip Peter Jenson
Philip Peter Jenson has a PhD. in Old Testament.