Logos Bible Software is looking for an incredibly smart, talented, and passionate person to creatively and effectively let everyone know about the best Bible study software in the world.
- Plan, oversee, and execute a robust marketing strategy for increasing sales and growing both new and repeat customer bases through the use of email, social media, advertising, blogging, press releases, endorsements, direct mail, video, radio, TV, public relations, branding, sales, giveaways, etc.
- Lead a talented team of promotional marketers
The ideal candidate
- Has many years of marketing experience—email, social media, advertising, press, etc.
- Leads effectively
- Is a clear, creative, and compelling writer and communicator
- Reads marketing blogs and stays on top of the latest news, ideas, and tools
- Knows what works and what doesn't, but is always trying new things and testing to get the best possible results
- Takes ownership of projects and is known for getting things done quickly and effectively
- Knows the Christian lay, academic, and pastoral markets
- Loves organization and attention to detail
- Analyzes and reports on everything
- Can be flexible and work under pressure
- Has lots of friends, followers, and connections on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Is comfortable editing and writing HTML and CSS
The really ideal candidate
- Has a degree in marketing
- Uses Logos Bible Software 5
- Uses WordPress
- Has biblical and theological training
This is a full time position working out of our offices in downtown Bellingham, Washington. Logos Bible Software is a strong, growing company that offers a comprehensive benefits package including healthcare, dental care, and 401(k). We also offer free soda pop, an espresso machine, a bike shop, reduced cost gym memberships, and continuous learning programs. Please visit our blog to learn about our corporate culture and the winner of our latest chili cook off. We will not consider applications for remote employment or telecommuting.