The Resurrection of Jesus in the Hebrew Old Testament (2 vols.)
Warren A. Gage 2011
In the New Testament, Jesus and Paul spoke of the “third day” resurrection as an event “in accordance with the Scriptures.” But what do the Hebrew Scriptures have to say about the Messiah’s resurrection? The Resurrection of Jesus in the Hebrew Old Testament Collection analyzes—and provides fresh insight on—the numerous resurrection references and figures of speech in the Old Testament.
The Logos Bible Software edition of the Resurrection of Jesus in the Hebrew Old Testament Collection is designed to encourage and stimulate your study and understanding of the resurrection. Scripture passages link directly to your English translations and to the original-language texts, and important theological concepts link to dictionaries, encyclopedias, and a wealth of other resources in your digital library. In addition, you can perform powerful searches by topic and find what other authors, scholars, and theologians have to say about the resurrection.
- Analyzes resurrection references and figures of speech in the Old Testament
- Provides fresh insight on resurrection theology
- Milestones to Emmaus: The Third Day Resurrection in the Old Testament by Warren A. Gage
- Return from Emmaus: The Resurrection Theme in Scripture by Warren A. Gage
- Title: The Resurrection of Jesus in the Hebrew Old Testament Collection
- Author: Warren A. Gage
- Publisher: St. Andrews House
- Volumes: 2
- Pages: 203
About Warren A. Gage
Warren A. Gage received his BA from Southern Methodist University, ThM from Dallas Theological Seminary, JD from Southern Methodist University School of Law, and MA and PhD from the University of Dallas. He is a professor of Old Testament at Knox Theological Seminary, an assistant minister at Coral Ridge Presbyterian Church, and a member of the Evangelical Theological Society.