Excerpt: "One of the most basic convictions of Christians is that the Bible is the sure Word of God, to be carefully studied and implicitly followed in all things. We are to live by the Word of God in this life, because we will be judged by it at the end of life. Jesus said, "He who rejects me and does not receive my sayings has a judge; the word that I have spoken will be his judge on the last day" (John 12:48). This means that we must be careful to study the Bible often enough and thoroughly enough that we can learn what God wants to tell us about how to live for him."
With the Logos Bible Software edition of The Word of God all Scripture passages are linked to your favorite Bible translation in your library. With the advanced search features of Logos Bible Software, you can perform powerful searches by topic or Scripture reference.
- Chapter 1 - The Word of God
- Chapter 2 - God's Self-Revelation
- Chapter 3 - Inspiration
- Chapter 4 - Revelation
- Chapter 5 - The Denial of Revelation
- Chapter 6 - The Authority of the Bible
- Chapter 7 - Authority of the Old Testament
- Chapter 8 - Authority of the New Testament
- Chapter 9 - The Relevance of the Bible
- Chapter 10 - Understanding Bible History
- Chapter 11 - Basics of Bible Study
- Chapter 12 - Methods of Bible Study
- Chapter 13 - Why Christians Differ
- Title: The Word of God
- Author: Kenneth E. Jones
- Publisher: Warner Press
About Kenneth E. Jones
Kenneth E. Jones is also the author of Christian Stewardship, Let's Study the Bible, and Saving Faith in Jesus.