From the Foreword: "The treatise as it is printed herein, with the exception of minor explanatory phrases, is the work of the author. It is a gem of transcendent worth on the subject of baptism, comprehending it in one of the most clear and the most beautifully written articles that has come to my attention. We commend it to lovers of truth everywhere, being prompted to cause its printed form because of an inner urge that such work is 'too good to let die.'"—H. C. Heffren
With the Logos Bible Software edition of Baptism all Scripture passages are linked to your favorite Bible translation in your library. With the advanced search features of Logos Bible Software, you can perform powerful searches by topic or Scripture reference.
- Chapter 1 - Blood as an Old Testament Type
- Chapter 2 - Water in the Ancient Purifications
- Chapter 3 - Water as a Special Old Testament Type
- Chapter 4 - Baptism as an Initiation into Office
- Chapter 5 - Baptismal Induction into a New Order
- Chapter 6 - Baptism in the New Dispensation
- Chapter 7 - Salvation of the Soul is by Faith, that is Believing
- Chapter 8 - Baptism Follows the Faith that Saves
- Chapter 9 - Further Explanations
- Title: Baptism
- Author: A. L. Byers
- Publisher: Gospel Trumpet
About A. L. Byers
A. L. Byers also authored The Tongues-Evidence Theory In the Light of the Scriptures, Two Hundred Genuine Instances of Divine Healing, and Footwashing.