This resource, compiled by Warren C. Roark, consists of twenty-six articles on the church. Contributors to this book include R. L. Berry, Boyce Blackwelder, C. E. Byers, A. F. Gray, H. M. Riggle, F. G. Smith, and many more.
With the Logos Bible Software edition of The Church all Scripture passages are linked to your favorite Bible translation in your library. With the advanced search features of Logos Bible Software, you can perform powerful searches by topic or Scripture reference.
- Article 1 - The Church
- Article 2 - The Church that Jesus Built
- Article 3 - The Early Church
- Article 4 - Elements of the Apostolic Church
- Article 5 - The Visibility of the Church
- Article 6 - The Biblical Church
- Article 7 - A Community of Saints or Sinners—Which?
- Article 8 - Some Bible Truths on the Question of Church Joining
- Article 9 - What Constitutes True Church Membership?
- Article 10 - Who is a Church Member?
- Article 11 - How to Become a Member of God's Church?
- Article 12 - Membership in the Church of God
- Article 13 - The Family of God
- Article 14 - The Visible and Invisible Church
- Article 15 - A Separate Church and People
- Article 16 - Church of God Reformation Movement
- Article 17 - Our Contribution as a Movement to World Christianity
- Article 18 - Why I Believe in the Church of God
- Article 19 - God's Church Disrupted by Apostasy
- Article 20 - The Government of God
- Article 21 - New Testament Church Government
- Article 22 - The Secret of a Live Church
- Article 23 - No Spot in Thee
- Article 24 - The Adequate Church
- Article 25 - Your Kind of Church
- Article 26 - Devotion to Zion
- Title: The Church
- Author: Warren C. Roark
- Publisher: Warner Press
About Warren C. Roark
Warren C. Roark is also the author of Divine Healing, Light on the Christian's Path, and The Holy Spirit.