From the Preface: "The title of this book expresses its purpose—that of helping others find Christ. Emphasis is placed directly on the need, message, motives, and methods of evangelism. When the need is recognized and the motive for evangelism is supplied by a vital experience of Christ in the soul, methods will invariably be found to take the Christian witness to others. Once found, the methods will be adjusted to fit any given situation in which the individual Christian finds himself. As the Apostle Paul expressed it: “I am made all things to all men, that I might by all means save some.” The evangelistic heart will find its method."
With the Logos Bible Software edition of Winning Others to Christ all Scripture passages are linked to your favorite Bible translation in your library. With the advanced search features of Logos Bible Software, you can perform powerful searches by topic or Scripture reference.
- Preface by the author
- "Suggestions for the Class" at the end of each chapter
- Chapter I - Jesus Christ Came to Save
- Chapter II - Why Win Others to Christ?
- Chapter III - How Jesus Won Others
- Chapter IV - Ways of Winning Others
- Chapter V - More Ways of Winning Others
- Title: Winning Others to Christ
- Author: Willian E. Reed
- Publisher: Gospel Trumpet
About Willian E. Reed
Willian E. Reed is also the author of A Story to Tell.