From the Preface: "This is an introductory study to the life and work of Paul. It sketches briefly the formative influences in his life and takes note of the major events and crises of his career as a missionary and an apostle. It follows him as he journeys, looks over his shoulder as he writes, and tries to get at least the “flavor” of his basic convictions."
With the Logos Bible Software edition of A Man of Tarsus all Scripture passages are linked to your favorite Bible translation in your library. With the advanced search features of Logos Bible Software, you can perform powerful searches by topic or Scripture reference.
- Preface by the author
- Topics for further thought after each chapter
- Chapter I - The Man and His World
- Chapter II - The Convert and His Mission
- Chapter III - The Traveler and His Labors
- Chapter IV - The Writer and His Letters
- Chapter V - The Writer and His Letters (Continued)
- Chapter VI - The Interpreter and His Convictions
- Title: A Man of Tarsus
- Author: Harold L. Phillips
- Publisher: Gospel Trumpet
About Harold L. Phillips
Harold L. Phillips is also the author of Translators and Translations.