From the Foreword: In Christendom generally there is a growing interest in evangelism. This new interest presents a unique opportunity to the Church of God, for it has always been an essentially evangelistic movement. This rising tide is therefore a “natural” for us as a people, and it opens up before us for our immediate and urgent consideration this exciting new opportunity. This book is sent forth with the prayer that it may in some appreciable measure help to bring this tide to full flood which will result in a sweeping revival of the Spirit adequate to the needs of the ongoing work of God in his world.
With the Logos Bible Software edition of We Must Evangelize all Scripture passages are linked to your favorite Bible translation in your library. With the advanced search features of Logos Bible Software, you can perform powerful searches by topic or Scripture reference.
- Chapter I - What is This Work We Must Do?
- Chapter II - How Have Others Evangelized?
- Chapter III - What Have We Done, and What Ought We to Do?
- Chapter IV - How Can the Work Be Done?
- Chapter V - How Can the Work Be Done? (Continued)
- Title: We Must Evangelize
- Author: Earl L. Martin
- Publisher: Gospel Trumpet
- Publication Date: 1947
About Earl L. Martin
Earl L. Martin (MA, DD) was Professor of Theology at Anderson College and Theological Seminary. He has also authored The Wondrous Cross and You Can Be a Christian.