With the Logos Bible Software edition all Scripture passages in Sanctification a Second Cleansing are tagged and appear on mouse-over. This makes this resource more powerful and easier to access than ever before for scholarly work or personal Bible study. With the advanced search features of Logos Bible Software, you can perform powerful searches by topic or Scripture reference—finding, for example, every mention of "regeneration" or "sanctification."
- Must We Cease Teaching and Professing the Experience of Sanctification as a Second Cleansing?
- What Does the Term Sanctification Mean in Its Various Uses?
- What Proofs May Be Given that There is a Sanctification Subsequent to Regeneration?
- What Scriptures Teach a Second Cleansing for the Converted?
- Does the Typology of the Old Testament Foreshadow a Second Cleansing?
- What are the Nature and Effects of the Work of Entire Sanctification?
- What Sanctification Does Not Do For Us
- How Does One Know One is Sanctified?
- Title: Sanctification a Second Cleansing
- Author: Russell R. Byrum
- Publisher: Gospel Trumpet
- Publication Date: 1920
About Russell R. Byrum
Russell R. Byrum was Professor of Systematic Theology at Anderson Bible School and Seminary in Anderson, Indiana. He also authored Shadows of Good Things, Christian Theology, and Scripture Readings and Sermon Outlines.