Arthur T. Pierson’s biography of George Müller was one of the first to appear after Müller’s death. Pierson wrote it in order to update Müller’s own 4-volume autobiography. Where Müller’s autobiography is written in chronological order, Pierson’s biography is arranged topically, examining the broad themes and spiritual principles of Müller’s life. This illustrated volume also contains an introduction by Müller’s son-in-law, James Wright.
Looking for the entire series? George Müller Collection (12 vols.) is now available!
- Topical biography of Müller’s life and ministry
- All Scripture references linked to the Bibles in your library
- Title: George Müller of Bristol
- Author: Arthur T. Pierson
- Publisher: London: J. Nisbet & Co.
- Publication Date: 1899
- Pages: 375