Tyndale Theological Studies Collection (5 vols.)
Tyndale Theological Seminary 2008–2009
The Tyndale Theological Studies Collection brings together five diverse publishings from Tyndale Seminary Press. From collected essays on dispensationalism to a discussion of important pastoral topics, the resources contained in this series are informative, highly practical, and theologically rich. These five volumes are composed of writings by noted biblical scholars and theologians, including Charles Ryrie, David Olander, Christopher Cone, Charles H. Ray, and many more.
In digital format, searching these volumes becomes a breeze. What's more, the Logos edition contains tagged Scripture references—making the verses accessible with a simple mouse-over. Whether you are a pastor, teacher, or lifelong student of the Word, you will find this collection to be a pivotal reference point for your biblical studies.
- Superb scholarship from dozens of noted biblical scholars
- Fantastic writings from a dispensational viewpoint
- Includes essays with practical application for pastors
- Dispensationalism Tomorrow and Beyond: A Theological Collection In Honor of Charles C. Ryrie
- Prolegomena: Introductory Notes on Bible Study and Theological Method
- Life Beyond the Sun: An Introduction to Worldview and Philosophy Through the Lens of Ecclesiastes
- Practical Aspects of Pastoral Theology
- The Greatness of the Rapture: The Pre-Day of the Lord’s Rapture
- Title: Tyndale Theological Studies Collection
- Publisher: Tyndale Seminary Press
- Volumes: 5
- Pages: 1,862