Catholic Theology and Dogma Collection (8 vols.)
by 7 authors Theodore Alois Buckley, Vincent McNabb, Ludwig Ott, Sylvester Joseph Hunter, Roy J. Deferrari, Henry Denzinger, Karl Rahner
George Routledge & Co.,Benziger Brothers,B. Herder 1851–1957
The 8-volume Catholic Theology and Dogma Collection provides the basic tenets of Catholic theology, dogma, and practice. With titles by Ludwig Ott, Henry Denzinger, and Sylvester Joseph Hunter, these volumes have helped define dogma during times of dissension, providing necessary teaching to articulate Catholic theology. From Trent to the First Vatican Council, the decisions and decrees outlines in these documents are still useful for faith and practice in the church today. This collection is essential for scholars, laypersons, and both Catholics and Protestants seeking to understand the history and theology of the Roman Catholic Church.
What’s more, with the Logos Bible Software edition, these important Catholic works are more accessible than ever! With Logos, every word is essentially a link! Scripture references are linked directly to the Bibles in your library—both the original language texts and English translations. Double-clicking any word automatically opens your lexicons to the relevant entry, making Latin words instantly accessible. With Logos, you can quickly move from the table of contents to your desired content, search entire volumes and collections by topic, title, or Scripture reference.
- Essential works of Catholic theology and dogma in the English language
- Logos editions allow for quick and easy document navigation
- All Scripture passages are displayed on mouseover and are linked directly to original language texts and English translations
- The Catechism of the Council of Trent
- The Canons and Decrees of The Council of Trent
- Fundamentals of Catholic Dogma
- The Sources of Catholic Dogma
- The Decrees of the Vatican Council (Vatican I, English)
- Outlines of Dogmatic Theology, Vol. 1
- Outlines of Dogmatic Theology, Vol. 2
- Outlines of Dogmatic Theology, Vol. 3
The Sources of Catholic Dogma
- Author: Henry Denzinger
- Publisher: B. Herder Book Co.
- Publication Date: 1957
- Pages: 715
- Title: Catholic Theology and Dogma Collection (8 vols.)
- Volumes: 8
- Pages: 3,912