Meditations for Lent and Advent Collection (2 vols.)
Pauline Books & Media 2005–2009
Journey with Mary during Advent and Christ during Lent with these two devotional volumes! These books provide themes and Scripture for daily reflection as they encourage you into action and prayer. Enrich your celebration of Christmas and Easter by spiritually preparing yourself for the joy and solemnity of each occasion. Add the Meditations for Lent and Advent Collection to your daily devotional practices during these core Christian seasons.
In the Logos digital versions of these works, Scripture references appear on mouseover, connecting you to your preferred translation. These two books are fully searchable, giving you the freedom to explore topics and Scripture verses in and out of linear context.
- Perfect for people who feel overwhelmed with our fast-paced world
- Great for those who want to deepen their daily prayer life
- Title: Meditations for Lent and Advent Collection
- Authors: Kathryn J. Hermes, Jean M. Frisk
- Publisher: Pauline Books & Media
- Volumes: 2
- Pages: 224