Lesson Builder Quick Reference Training Manual
When you add the Lesson Builder Quick Reference Training Manual to your Logos Lesson Builder, you will quickly and easily unlock the potential of this powerful tool. Our authorized trainer and Logos user Pastor Morris Proctor developed this manual with you in mind.
After training and listening to many Logos users Morris discovered what people want in training materials:
The 17 sections of this manual fulfill each of these five desires of Logos users. Each section discusses one aspect of Lesson Builder. With numerous screen shots and simple step by step instructions Morris helps you to master each topic. With this practical instructional tool and just a few hours of your time you’ll learn to create Biblical lessons that are excellent both in content and style.
Order your copy today and quickly become a Lesson Builder power user!
The Lesson Builder Quick Reference Training Manual is not compatible with Logos 4.
Helps you learn the way we learn best!
- Lots of pictures (because we’re visually oriented)
- Little writing (because we don’t have time to read lengthy manuals)
- Practical (because we want to use it now for real ministry)
- Thorough (because we want to realize the potential of the software)
- Understandable (because we speak English not “computer-ese”)
- The comb binding enables you to lay the manual flat while you practice each step at your computer
- The screen shots show you exactly what to do
- The charts summarize many icons and keyboard shortcuts for you
- The helpful hints give you insights from an experienced user
- Open entire lessons and print them for your group
- Customize your own lessons
- Use templates to aid you in preparing lessons
- Save your work for future use
- Create your own individual lesson styles
- Email your lessons to a friend
- And much more!