Exploring the Heavenly Sanctuary: Understanding Seventh-day Adventist Theology
by Marc Rasell
Logos Bible Software 2011
Exploring the Heavenly Sanctuary reveals whether there is a temple in heaven and what its purpose is. Christ is revealed as our High priest who intercedes for us. This is the heart of the Seventh-day Adventist message. Issues addressed include:
- Can we be sure there is a real temple in heaven?
- What is the purpose of this temple?
- When does the judgment start?
- Do we need to keep the Ten Commandments?
- Should we observe a literal Sabbath?
- And much more.
- Title: Exploring the Heavenly Sanctuary: Understanding Seventh-day Adventist Theology
- Author: Marc Rasell
- Publisher: Logos Bible Software
- Publication Date: 2011
- Pages: 85
About Marc Rasell
Marc Rasell studied at Newbold College and received a BA in Theology and MA in Religion, accredited by Andrews University. He currently serves as an elder of the Bodmin Seventh-day Adventist Church and is a part-time self-employed literature evangelist—selling church books on health, the Bible, and children's stories.