Opening Two Copies of the Same Book
There are multiple ways to open the same book twice:
- Hold the Shift or Ctrl key down as you click on a Bible passage link in a Search Results or other report window to open a second copy of a currently-opened Bible. This will allow the first window to remain open at the current passage while opening a new resource window to a different passage in the same Bible.
- Press SHIFT+Click on a title in My Library to open a new copy of that book.
- Click on Window | New Window to open another copy of the active window.
- Press CTRL+SHIFT+N to open another copy of the active window.
- Type the book title (or recognized abbreviation) in the Quick Navigate toolbar (or Go: box) and press ENTER. Then click back into the box and press ENTER again to open another copy of the active window.