Personal Book Builder is a method for importing Microsoft Word Documents (DOCX) into Logos as searchable Logos resources. This is a great way to build your own personal collections of study notes and commentary and integrate them into your Logos library automatically.
Personal Book Builder Videos
Please watch the videos below to learn how to take advantage of this powerful tool with our official trainer, Morris Proctor.
These videos were developed for Logos 4.3+, when Personal Book Builder was first introduced to Logos 4, but they apply equally to Logos 5 as well. The menus and features are nearly identical.
- Overview: Enhanced Books
- Three Steps to Your First Book
- Multi-Level Table of Contents
- Recognizable Bible References
- Non-Recognizable Bible References
- Bible Reference Milestones
- English Headword Milestones
- Edit a Personal Book
- Associate an Image
- Using Multiple Documents
- Link to a Logos Resource
- Link to a Search
- Upload for syncing to other computers - New for Logos 6!