Question: I have some resources I do not want to use at the moment. Is it possible to hide them from my Library and Searches until I want them again?
A: Yes. You can use the "Hidden Resources" function to hide a particular resource or set of resources from your Library and searches. Follow the steps below to do so.
For more information on using the Library, you may want to take a look at the full Library tutorial.
Hiding resources in Logos:
- Open your Library (you may wish to dock this panel for ease of use).
- Select the Resource(s) you wish to hide by clicking the blank space next to the title (holding SHIFT will allow you to select multiple).
- With your Resources selected, hold CTRL (Mac: Option) & right-click the blank space of a selected resource.
Be sure to click the blank space, not the title. Clicking the Title or Cover Image will open the resource.
This will hide your resources, and delete their files from your hard drive. To restore them, simply drag them back out of the Hidden Resources section under Tools>Program Settings. They will be re-downloaded when you restart Logos.
- Select "Hide this resource" from the menu.
- Restart Logos to complete the process.