About this Video
The new Bibliograpy feature makes it easy to cite your research in sermons, papers and publications.
Using the Bibliography
- Go to Documents > Bibliography to begin.
- At the top of the window, click "Add" to choose which resources to cite.
- You can cite from your selected text, another bibliography, clippings, a collection, the clipboard or your history.
- You can also select text in a resource, then click and drag it to the list.
- To remove an item, hover over it and click the "X" beside the title.
You can select your Citation Style at the top.
Save & Export
Now that you've created your Bibliography, you can save it as a collection, or export it to a text editor, bibliography tool, or print it as-is.
- Click on the Panel Menu, in the top-left.
- Select the appropriate action.