About this Video
Morris Proctor, certified and authorized trainer for Logos Bible Software provides an introduction to Prioritized Resources in Logos 4. Morris has trained thousands of Logos users at his two-day Camp Logos training seminars.
Prioritizing your favorite English, Greek, and Hebrew resources will ensure that the resources you refer to most often will be listed first when you click on a data type reference link, or use Search, Guides, and other tools.
- Open Library from the main program toolbar.
- Prioritize resources using step 1, or steps 2-3.
- Right-click on a resource title and choose Prioritize this resource from the context menu. (Note: If the resource is part of a series, you will also have the option to Prioritize this series.) This action will open the Prioritize pane.
- Click on Prioritize on the Library toolbar to open the Prioritize pane.
- Drag one or more preferred resources to that pane.
Note: When you drag a resource title that is part of a series, the whole series will be added. If you only want one, follow step 1 instead.
- Change the preferred order by dragging resources up or down in the pane.
- Remove a resource by clicking the X on the right.