Prioritizing your favorite English, Greek, and Hebrew resources will ensure that the resources you refer to most often will be listed first when you click on a data type reference link, or use Search, Guides, and other tools.
- Open Library from the main program toolbar.
- Prioritize resources using step 1, or steps 2-3.
- Right-click on a resource title and choose Prioritize this resource from the context menu. (Note: If the resource is part of a series, you will also have the option to Prioritize this series.) This action will open the Prioritize pane.
- Click on Prioritize on the Library toolbar to open the Prioritize pane.
- Drag one or more preferred resources to that pane.
Note: When you drag a resource title that is part of a series, the whole series will be added. If you only want one, follow step 1 instead.
- Change the preferred order by dragging resources up or down in the pane.
- Remove a resource by clicking the X on the right.
Last Updated: 10/9/2012