You can mark verses from a Bible as "favorites" and review those favorites later.
- Open a Bible to the desired verse.
- Swipe up to reveal the actions menu.
- Select the desired verse by pressing the < previous and > next verse buttons.
- Tap "Add to Favorites" to save it in your Favorites.
To add favorites from other resources, like dictionaries, open the desired entry, swipe up and press "Add to Favorites". Logos Bible will automatically mark the current section or entry being viewed.
Previously marked favorites can be browsed in the Favorites menu.
- Open the Navigation Drawer.
- Tap the Tools option.
- Select Favorites.
- Tap the desired entry.
Note: You may notice that some entries show a > after the name. These are Favorite folders. You can create and manage favorites in folders by using the Logos desktop application. Those folders will be visible in the mobile app, but cannot be created or edited here.
Done with a favorite? Tap the "Edit" option to delete unwanted favorites from the list.