How to Use Favorites
The Logos Bible app allows you to mark a verse as a "favorite" which you can return to at any time.
- Open the passage you would like to mark.
- Swipe down, or tap the screen to reveal the interface.
- Tap the Favorite icon.
- If you're in a Bible, select the desired verse.
If you're not in a Bible, the app will automatically favorite the currently visible chapter or section.
Accessing Previously Marked Favorites
- Press the Navigation Drawer icon.
- Select Favorites.
- Tap the reference you would like to open.
Note: It is possible to organize favorites in folders from the Logos desktop application.
Last Updated: 4/21/2015