Save up to 40% when you create a custom Bible study bundle during the Spring sale! Create yours today.
Training Articles: Reference
- Comments on Commentaries
Introduces commentaries as a category of reference book, shows why and how they are useful, and surveys the benefits of owning commentaries in an electronic format.
- What's Special About the Logos Edition of the Biblia Hebraica Stuttgartensia?
What makes the new Logos edition of the Biblia Hebraica Stuttgartensia with the Westminster Theological Seminary Morphology database version 4.0 (BHS/WTS 4.0) special? (more...)
- Which Greek Text does Logos Use: Nestle-Aland 27 or UBS 4?
Is the Logos title Nestle-Aland Greek New Testament 27th ed. based on the UBS text or the NA27 text? One continual source of confusion in Greek texts has to do with the text that is collectively known as the "NA27/UBS4" Greek New Testament. (more...)
- What's a Critical Apparatus, and Why Do I Need One?
This page sets out to answer a few questions about critical apparatuses, how they're used, how they factor into biblical exegesis, and how they function as part of Logos Bible Software. (more...)
- Multiple Morphologies: Why Having More is a Good Thing
Logos Bible Software offers a number of morphological data sets, some of which may be paired to the same basic text. So, for example, Scholar's Library Silver Edition includes four morphologies. (more...)
- Greek Polytonic Keyboard Map (PDF, 266KB)
- Hebrew Keyboard Map (PDF, 158KB)