Using the Windows Installer Clean Up Utility to Uninstall Libronix
You may receive the following errors when attempting to reinstall Libronix:
- The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable.
- Another version of Libronix is already installed. Installation of this version cannot be continued. To configure or remove existing version of this product, use add/remove program in control panel.
- Error 1325
- Error 1706 invalid source code.
- Error 1721 and 1722, Error 1731
- Or other errors reporting a missing *.msi file or an invalid pointer
These errors occur because the Windows uninstaller did not remove all the Libronix entries from your registry. You can use the Windows Installer Cleanup Utility to remove the registry entries that are causing the problem.
Install the Windows Installer Cleanup Utility
Click on the link below, and choose Run (or Open) when prompted. This will install the Windows Installer Clean Up utility on your computer.
For more information, see the Microsoft page for the Windows Installer Cleanup Utility.
- When the installation is complete, go to Start | Programs and open Windows Install Clean Up.
- Hold your Ctrl key down and select any of the following entries that are listed:
Bible Data Type System Files
Common System Files
Graphical Query Editor
Libronix Digital Library System
Libronix DLS Application
Libronix DLS Shortcuts
Libronix DLS Shortcuts Compubiblia
Libronix DLS Shortcuts SESB
LLS Resource Driver
Logos Prayer List
OEB Resource Driver
PDF Resource Driver
Stuttgart Electronic Study Bible
Video Resource Driver
Z 39.50 Library
- Click on the Remove button to remove registry entries for these Libronix components. Click OK.
- When complete, click on Exit to close the program.
- Open My Computer and navigate to C:\Program Files\Libronix DLS.
- Delete the Common, Inbound, and System folders (do not remove Resources as it contains your book files).
- Attempt the Libronix installation again.