New Installation of the Libronix DLS
Note: Already have Libronix DLS? Click Here to Update.
1. Download the Core Installer
When prompted, choose to Run (or Open) the file. Follow the prompts to install. When the install completes, proceed to step two.
2. Complete or update the installation
Click here: Libronix DLS 3.0g (Basic Installation - Generally between 25 and 150 MB).
(If you're installing the Original Languages Library or a larger base collection, click here instead. Download may exceed 150 MB).
- After analyzing your system the Libronix Update dialog will appear.
- Scroll down and click the triangle next to Optional to expand that section. Check the box next to User Interface-English (United States), and/or other appropriate interface, to download optional addins.
- Click on Update to start the download. When the download reaches 100% it will begin installing those files. The Libronix Update dialog will eventually reappear with a message that the installation is complete.
Minimum System Requirements
- 500MHz Pentium III (1GHz Pentium III recommended)
- 192 MB RAM (512 MB recommended)
- Windows 98/Me/NT4.0(SP6a)/2000/XP/Vista
- CD-ROM or DVD drive
- 550 MB hard drive space*
- 800x600 display (1024x768 recommended)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or later
* Libronix DLS gives you the option of copying your book files to your hard drive or running from disc. For optimal results (in terms of speed and convenience), we recommend that you copy all unlocked books to your hard drive. The additional hard drive space required varies by product; approximate numbers are given below:
- Christian Home Library: 385 MB
- Bible Study Library: 935 MB
- Leader's Library: 977 MB
- Original Languages Library: 1.15 GB
- Scholar's Library: 1.75 GB
- Scholar's Library: Silver: 2.45 GB
- Scholar's Library: Gold: 3 GB
- Biblioteca de Estudio Bíblico: 400 MB
- Biblioteca Pastoral Bilingüe: 800 MB
- Biblioteca Académica Bilingüe: 1 GB