I cannot find my new book in My Library
I recently purchased a downloadable book on Logos.com, but it does not appear in My Library.
There are three possible causes for this problem:
- The book is not unlocked in Libronix.
- The book file is not in the correct location.
- The resource information cache needs to be refreshed.
1. Synchronize licenses to transfer the unlock code to your computer.
After purchasing a downloadable product, an unlock code is sent to your account on the Libronix server. Synchronizing licenses will copy this code to your computer. Follow the steps below to Synchronize Licenses:
- Click on Tools | Library Management | Synchronize Licenses. (Requires Internet connection.)
- Click Next to allow your computer to synchronize with the Libronix server. Click Close when prompted.
2. Save the book file to the hard drive.
- The book file needs to be saved to the Resources folder on your hard drive. You can download the book from your Orders page. There will be a “Downloadable Libronix Files” section on your Orders page. If there is only one book to download, you will see the filename of the book in the box. If there are multiple books to download, click on "Download Book Files" link to display all the filenames.
- Click on the first filename in the box and click the Save button in the File Download window. If you have Windows XP or earlier, save the book file to C:\Program Files\Libronix DLS\Resources or C:\Program Files(x86)\Libronix DLS\Resources if you have a 64-bit OS, or to the path you designated during installation or account management copy resource process. If you have Window Vista, click on Browse Folders and save the book file to your Desktop.
- Repeat this step for each additional book file.
- If you have Windows Vista, you will need to move the book file from the Desktop to the Resources folder. The default path is C:\Program Files\Libronix DLS\Resources or C:\Program Files(x86)\Libronix DLS\Resources, however, if you designated a different path, move the file to that location.
3. Refresh Resources
- Click on Tools | Options | General.
- Click on Resource Paths in the panel on the left side of the "Options" window.
- Make sure C:\Program Files\Libronix DLS\Resources or C:\Program Files(x86)\Libronix DLS\Resources (or the path you designated) appears in the "Paths" box. If it does not, type that destination into the box next to the Browse button, or browse to the correct location and click OK.
- Click on Add Path.
- Click on the Refresh Resources button, then click OK.
- Close the Libronix Digital Library System, wait about 15 seconds, then reopen it.
- Once the program is open look for in the lower-right corner of Libronix. If it does not appear, close Libronix, and restart your computer. Then open Libronix and again watch for .
- When disappears, check for the book in My Library.
If your book is still not available after trying these solutions, please call or email Customer Support at (800) 875-6467 or email@example.com. Do not uninstall Libronix to fix this problem unless directed to do so by a Customer Support Representative.